We consider the privacy of our guests a high priority and responsibility. This policy declares how we will use and treat information we collect from and about you. This policy is an agreement that is legally binding. By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of information by us as specified below.
We commit to:
- never sell your information;
- never use your information to market our villa;
- only collect the minimum of information as is necessary to provide accommodation;
- only share information about you when (a) required by law or (b) required by circumstances, that demand immediate action that are to your benefit (ie) emergencies.
Please be aware:
- that you may book our accommodation without using this website and if you do so you are only protected by the privacy policies of those companies providing the booking service;
Use of Website
You may view and use the Nuestra Casa Villa website without disclosing any personal information. However, anonymous statistics about visits to the site and to individual pages are tracked for the purpose of better understanding our potential clientele and continually improving our service to them. This tracking of statistics may involve use of "cookie" technology.
If you wish to book accommodation on our website we will collect the personal information necessary to process your booking. This information normally includes:
- Telephone numbers
- E-Mail address
- Credit Card information
- Information related to any need you may have for special services
We use your individual information only to communicate with you about your reservation, to process your payments, to make arrangements for your comfort and convenience while you are our guest, and to advise you about personal items you may have inadvertently left behind after your stay.
Retention & Safety of Your Information
Business records that contain your personal information (ie) room sales, are held for the period required by statute - during which period we will not delete your information. We keep your information in a computerized management system. We take appropriate technical and physical measures to protect personal data that we collect from unauthorized access or modification, improper use or disclosure, and loss or unlawful destruction.
In order to continue to serve you on future stays, we retain your information after the statutory period. After the statutory period expires, you may request that we delete your information and we will promptly do so.
This policy is effective January 2020. If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us.